- Making Assessment a More Positive Experience
- Planning Teacher CPD – Key Principles
- Initial Teacher Education in ELT
- What do ELT Consultants Actually Do?
- Improving National Levels of English – What Matters Most?
- Assessing Children’s English – Again
- COVID and Language Teacher Education: New Research
- Video-Based Observation on Teacher Development Projects
- Incongruence in Pre-Service Teacher Education
- Remote Teacher Education
- Communities of Practice
- Teacher Appraisal
- Education in Focus Podcast Series
- Designing In-Service Workshops
- Perspectives on Teacher Research
- Making Educational Reform Work
- Systemic barriers to practitioner research
- Teacher Confidence
- Teacher evaluation
- Why do teachers assess English the way they do?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: English medium instruction
One of the projects I recently completed (with my colleague Rob Lewis) was a podcast series about key educational issues. The podcasts (which were commissioned by the British Council) focus on South Asia, but, as you will see from the … Continue reading
In universities around the world there is a growing trend towards English medium instruction (EMI). Many arguments have been posited in favour of EMI but there is also increasing evidence that implementing EMI is a complex undertaking and that unless suitable … Continue reading