- Making Assessment a More Positive Experience
- Planning Teacher CPD – Key Principles
- Initial Teacher Education in ELT
- What do ELT Consultants Actually Do?
- Improving National Levels of English – What Matters Most?
- Assessing Children’s English – Again
- COVID and Language Teacher Education: New Research
- Video-Based Observation on Teacher Development Projects
- Incongruence in Pre-Service Teacher Education
- Remote Teacher Education
- Communities of Practice
- Teacher Appraisal
- Education in Focus Podcast Series
- Designing In-Service Workshops
- Perspectives on Teacher Research
- Making Educational Reform Work
- Systemic barriers to practitioner research
- Teacher Confidence
- Teacher evaluation
- Why do teachers assess English the way they do?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Professional Inquiry
Several months have passed since my last blog, where I promised to follow up the discussion of what matters most in rasing national standards of English by discussing some features of effective pre-service teacher education programmes. I will post that … Continue reading