- Making Assessment a More Positive Experience
- Planning Teacher CPD – Key Principles
- Initial Teacher Education in ELT
- What do ELT Consultants Actually Do?
- Improving National Levels of English – What Matters Most?
- Assessing Children’s English – Again
- COVID and Language Teacher Education: New Research
- Video-Based Observation on Teacher Development Projects
- Incongruence in Pre-Service Teacher Education
- Remote Teacher Education
- Communities of Practice
- Teacher Appraisal
- Education in Focus Podcast Series
- Designing In-Service Workshops
- Perspectives on Teacher Research
- Making Educational Reform Work
- Systemic barriers to practitioner research
- Teacher Confidence
- Teacher evaluation
- Why do teachers assess English the way they do?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: presentations
I had the opportunity recently to do a workshop on grammar teaching with a group of around 90 mostly secondary school EFL teachers in Slovenia. This was a good opportunity for me to revisit some of my workshop design principles … Continue reading
I recently went to another conference, this time in Cappadocia. I’d heard about the fantastic landscapes there but was not prepared for how spectacular they actually are. An hour sitting in the sun drinking Turkish coffee with some friends and … Continue reading