- Borg, S. (2022). Systemic in-service language teacher education. In E. Macaro & R. Woore (Eds.), Debates in second language education (pp. 142-162). London: Routledge.
Borg, S. (2022). COVID-19 and the shift to online language teacher education. AQUEDUTO.
- Borg, S. (2021). Video-based observation in impact evaluation. Evaluation and Program Planning, 89. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.evalprogplan.2021.102007
- Borg, S., Lightfoot, A., & Gholkar, R. (2020). Professional development through Teacher Activity Groups: A review of evidence from international projects. London, England: British Council.
- Borg, S., & Sanchez, H. S. (2020). Cognition and good language teachers. In C. Griffiths & Z. Tajeddin (Eds.), Lessons from good language teachers (pp. 16-27). Cambridge University Press.
- Borg, S., & Parnham, J. (2020). Large-scale teacher development through mentoring. The Teacher Trainer, 34(2), 2-7.
- Borg, S., & Alshumaimeri, Y. (2019). Language learner autonomy in a tertiary context: Teachers’ beliefs and practices. Language Teaching Research, 23(1), 9-38.
- Borg, S., & Edmett, A. (2019). Developing a self-assessment tool for English language teachers. Language Teaching Research, 23(5), 655-679.
- Borg, S. (2019). The impact of language teacher professional development. In G. Barkhuizen (Ed.), Qualitative research topics in language teacher education (pp. 44-49). Routledge.
- Borg, S. (2019). Language Teacher Cognition: Perspectives and Debates. In X. Gao (Ed.), Second Handbook of English Language Teaching (pp. 1-23). Springer International Publishing.
- Borg, S. (2019). Teacher appraisal: A policy brief. Regional Center for Educational Planning-UNESCO.
- Borg, S. (2019). Contemporary Perspectives on Teacher Appraisal: A Working Paper. Regional Center for Educational Planning-UNESCO.
- Borg, S. (2019). The Impact of the English for Universities Project on ESP and EMI in Ukrainian Higher Education.