- Borg, S., & Sanchez, H. S. (2020). Cognition and good language teachers. In C. Griffiths & Z. Tajeddin (Eds.), Lessons from good language teachers (pp. 16-27). Cambridge University Press.
- Borg, S., & Parnham, J. (2020). Large-scale teacher development through mentoring. The Teacher Trainer, 34(2), 2-7.
- Borg, S., & Alshumaimeri, Y. (2019). Language learner autonomy in a tertiary context: Teachers’ beliefs and practices. Language Teaching Research, 23(1), 9-38.
- Borg, S., & Edmett, A. (2019). Developing a self-assessment tool for English language teachers. Language Teaching Research, 23(5), 655-679.
- Borg, S. (2019). The impact of language teacher professional development. In G. Barkhuizen (Ed.), Qualitative research topics in language teacher education (pp. 44-49). Routledge.
- Borg, S. (2019). Language Teacher Cognition: Perspectives and Debates. In X. Gao (Ed.), Second Handbook of English Language Teaching (pp. 1-23). Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-58542-0_59-1
- Borg, S. (2019). Teacher appraisal: A policy brief. Regional Center for Educational Planning-UNESCO.
- Borg, S. (2019). Contemporary Perspectives on Teacher Appraisal: A Working Paper. Regional Center for Educational Planning-UNESCO.
- Borg, S. (2019). The Impact of the English for Universities Project on ESP and EMI in Ukrainian Higher Education.